Fireplaces – Traditional & Contemporary
The Fire & Water Co. can service all gas and wood fireplaces to assure you the best and most efficient supplemental heat for the comfort of your home and enjoyment for the family. We sell Regency, Empire and many other major brand fireplaces, with natural vent, direct vent and vent free options available.
Gas fireplaces are intended to offer you complete comfort and control at the touch of your fingertips. You can enjoy warmth and comfort with reliable performance season after season, without the mess of going out in the cold to gather wood, and with minimal clean up.
If you decide on a gas fireplace, which ventilation system should you go with? There are advantages to each type of system:
- Does not require a chimney.
- Can be vented directly through a wall or roof.
- Draws its combustion air from outside the home while venting combustion products back outdoors.
- Does not consume warm air from the home.
- Does not compete with other appliances and furnaces for combustion air.
- Eliminates the drafts and heat loss associated with other fireplaces.
- Also known as B–vent.
- Uses natural air movements.
- Easy to install.
- Installation costs are lower than direct vent.
- Extremely fuel efficient, with 92%–99% of potential heat converted into usable heat.
- Designed to produce a hot flame, which results in almost full fuel combustion.
- Efficient fuel use reduces the amount of carbon monoxide emissions and soot produced.
- Considered safe because they include a sensor that can turn the unit off if carbon monoxide reaches dangerous levels in the room.
- The ideal choice to bring stylish warmth to your home.
- Less expensive to install.
- With zero clearance design, they allow for easy installation almost anywhere in your home.
- Imagine a fireplace in your bathroom, the wall of a large stair landing, or the middle of your family room – a beautiful focal point for any area.
The Fire & Water Co. would like to help you with all your fireplace needs. To schedule a service call or repair, or for a free consultation on the benefits of both gas and wood fireplaces, call 804–824–7085.
The Fire and Water Co. has been providing quality home and commercial product sales and service throughout the Peninsula, Middle Peninsula, Gloucester, Northern Neck, Tappahannock, Kilmarnock, York, Newport News, Williamsburg, Toano and Greater Richmond Virginia areas for over 50 years. We’re family owned and operated, full–tradesmen contractors, licensed to perform all work in–house. Not only are we your sole contractors from the start of the job until its completion to your specifications, we’re your neighbors and we stand by our work unconditionally. Whatever the job, father and son get it done.
— SERVING —
Gloucester, Mathews, Middlesex, Williamsburg, Toano, West Point, New Kent, King & Queen, Yorktown, Newport News, Oyster Point, Denbeigh,
James City County, Surry, White Stone, Kilmarnock, Tappahannock, Warsaw, Westmoreland, Calao, and New Kent County.